Already for the 30 time, the international organization Voka arranges the exchange of experience between entrepreneurs in the field of environmentally friendly business. The Open Bedrijvendag (Voka Day) affects all commercial and government agencies. Each participant talks about his business and gives advice to other businessmen.
Open Bedrijvendag: Turnkey and Safe Solutions
- Noordzee Drones. Pilot Training Center -drones in Belgium, it boasted a number of graduates. The list includes people of different professions. Police officers, firefighters, surveyors, landowners and travelers. Training includes not only drone flying in all weather conditions. Natural science, research, maintenance of the drone and work with photographic equipment are studied first of all. There are even courses for curious kids.
- Kunst in Huis. Social program for art-savvy people. The project includes hundreds of little-known but promising artists. Authors offer visitors to buy, lend or exchange their creations. The collection is constantly updated and interest in the project is growing among citizens.
- De Kruitfabriek Aquafin. The former ammunition plant has been converted to the country's environmental needs. Now the company is engaged in wastewater treatment. Nanotechnology is used to extract hazardous chemical compounds. In addition to purified water, the company produces fertilizers for the garden and the agricultural sector.
- Galloo Menen. The scrap metal warehouse was converted into an enterprise for the destruction of metal structures in an environmentally friendly way. The company is engaged in the repair of appliances and structures that can still be repaired. If the process is not possible, the equipment is destroyed. It is noteworthy that anyone can bring a broken device and see firsthand the process of elimination.
- Het Brabanderhof. Horse dairy farm offers visitors dozens of services. From riding horses to consuming manufactured products. Milk, ice cream and even liquor. The company also produces cosmetics based on environmentally friendly mare's milk.
- Sint-Jansbergklooster. Sint-Jansberg Monastery offers to improve spiritual and physical health. Clean natural air, beautiful views, a huge library and even organic food for visitors. If you spend Open Bedrijvendag (Voka's day), then only in such a cozy and welcoming place.
- Atelier Compaan Gent. Elite furniture made of stone and metal. The best blacksmiths of the country, working on the anvil, create real masterpieces from iron and natural stone. The company conducts training of recruits in blacksmithing. And tourists are offered to make with their own hands a knife, a sword, a shield and other souvenirs.