An ATV is a type of transport on four wheels that does not fall into more than one of the categories in the “vehicle” classification. A four-wheel base and a two-wheeled motorcycle device position the ATV as an all-terrain vehicle. Hence the owners of the problem, who decided to ride on the "quadric" along the city streets and highways.
It seems to be a motorcycle that falls under the category of "A1", on the other hand, an all-terrain vehicle - a certificate of "tractor driver" is required.
Therefore, the ATV is still a means of entertainment - rugged terrain, forest, beach, country roads. But the popularity of the bike will certainly lead to the fact that government agencies will come up with a solution to the problem.
Immediately sweep Chinese technology with strange and unknown names. The lack of a service center casts doubt on the purchase of such a vehicle. Even if the equipment is offered in 5-10 times cheaper than untwisted brands.
Leading manufacturers in the market: Honda, Yamaha, Stels, Kawasaki, CF Moto. ATVs of the listed brands are well-developed. There are spare parts and craftsmen on the market who, with their eyes closed, will quickly carry out technical repairs.
Features of choice
The choice of an ATV begins with a need that determines the characteristics of the vehicle, and accordingly forms the price.
- Baby. Miniature ATVs are safe for kids, and speed and maneuverability will be enough with your head.
- For agriculture. Trailer transportation, tool transportation, cross-country riding in all weather conditions.
- Sports. Tricks, jumps, competitions - maximum power is a priority.
- Amateur. Family ATV with landing for several people, heavy lifting capacity.
- Extreme Rugged terrain, mountain slopes, snowdrifts and resistance to any climate.
Based on the needs of the buyer, the seller himself will offer the right model. It is better to trust a professional to choose the right ATV for the price-quality ratio.
Transport is intended for children of 7-13 age. The maximum speed of the bike does not exceed 45 kilometers per hour with a load capacity of up to 55-60 kilograms.
- low price;
- perfect security system;
- acceptable carrying capacity;
- easy care and maintenance;
- attractive appearance.
- restriction on age and weight - the child has grown, the bike is not needed;
- children's quadrics work from the battery, respectively, there is a restriction on the range of movement.
Transport for rural needs and extreme
Such ATVs are called universal, due to the fact that they are able to satisfy the needs of any customer. Powerful engine, excellent suspension, huge clearance under the wheels, large capacity and load capacity.
- a powerful engine that quickly accelerates the ATV to its maximum speed and helps to escape from any trap on the road;
- spacious fuel tank for long trips;
- wide wheels with lugs;
- liquid cooling.
- large dimensions and weight;
- excessive fuel consumption;
- high price.
Gathered as a family, sat down and went anywhere. Otherwise, amateur bikes are called road bikes. But they still go well over rough terrain.
- attractive design;
- good stability on the highway (for the same extreme quadrics, due to soft lugs, there are problems with keeping the bike on smooth asphalt, with the development of maximum speed);
- alloy wheels.
- low power reserve for long trips due to the small tank volume;
- most road racers are equipped with a manual transmission.
To perform tricks, the light weight of the bike is important. Weight reduction is achieved by installing plastic.
- good power;
- excellent suspension;
- high landing.
- low ground clearance;
- overpriced bike and spare parts;
- The ATV is equipped with a small fuel tank.
Choosing a bike, experts recommend paying attention to two criteria - fuel consumption and power. The parameters are interconnected, you have to find a compromise. Priority should be given in favor of automatic transmission. The suspension and transmission coming with the ATV are cheaper than upgrading the vehicle. Drives, alarm, lighting, fenders - these are trifles that you can buy and put at any time.